2. How we use your personal data: introduction to categories, purposes and legal bases of processing; processing of usage data; processing of account data; processing of profile data; processing of service data; processing of publication data; processing of enquiry data; processing of customer relationship data; processing of transaction data; processing of notification data; processing of correspondence data; processing of other data; processing for legal claims; processing for risk management; general purposes of processing personal data; disclosure of third party personal data.
3. Automated decision-making: personal data used in automated decisions; logic involved in automated decisions; significance of automated decisions.
4. Providing your personal data to others: intra-group disclosures of personal data; disclosure of personal data to insurers etc; disclosures of personal data to subcontractors; disclosure of personal data to payment services providers; disclosure of personal data to third party suppliers; disclosure of personal data necessary for legal compliance etc.
5. International transfers of your personal data: introduction to international personal data transfers; international transfers within business; international transfers to hosting services provider; international transfers to subcontractors; publication of personal data on internet.
6. Retaining and deleting personal data: data retention introduction; personal data retention default rule; personal data retention specific rules; personal data retention criteria; personal data deletion exception.
7. Security of personal data: appropriate technical and organisational security measures; personal data stored on secure servers and computers; encrypted storage of personal data; security of server-browser communications; unencrypted data sent over internet is insecure; password security.
8. Amendments: amendment by publication; check for changes to policy; notification of changes to policy.
9. Your rights: introduction to data subject rights summaries; list of data subject rights; summary of right to access personal data; summary of right to rectification of personal data; summary to right to erasure of personal data; summary of right to restrict processing of personal data; summary of right to object to processing of personal data; summary of right to object to processing of personal data for direct marketing; summary of right to object to processing of personal data for research purposes; summary of right to personal data portability; summary of right to complain to data protection supervisory authority; summary of right to withdraw consent to personal data processing; exercise of data subject rights.
10. Third party websites: hyperlinks to third party websites; no responsibility for third party privacy policies.
11. Personal data of children: website targeted at persons over specified age; deleting personal data of children.
12. Updating information: correcting or updating personal information.
13. Acting as a data processor: acting as a data processor; not applicable as data processor.
14. About cookies: what are cookies?; persistent and session cookies; cookies and personal information.
15. Cookies that we use: purposes for which cookies are used (including shopping cart).
17. Managing cookies: how to manage cookies; negative impact of blocking cookies; effects on website use of blocking cookies.
18. Cookie preferences: managing cookie preferences.
19. Our details: website operator name; company registration details; place of business; contact information.
20. Data protection registration: registered with ICO; data protection registration number.
21. Representative within the European Union: identity and contact details of representative of data controller.
22. Data protection officer: data protection officer contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org